Usborne Books & More is a division of Educational Development Corporation (EDC), a well-established company that has twice been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of The 200 Best Small Companies in America and three times by Fortune Magazine as one of America’s 100 Fastest Growing Small Companies, and has been in existence for over 20 years.
On March 1, 1989, the direct selling division was created to concentrate exclusively on selling Usborne books. In late 2008, EDC acquired Kane Miller Publishing, an internationally known publisher of children’s books with over 20 years in the industry.
Today, Usborne Books & More distributes books through thousands of independent consultants who sell directly to the consumer via home shows, direct sales, book fairs, and web sites. Also, when registered as an Educational Consultant, can sell to schools and libraries.
Discover Usborne & Kane Miller:
Usborne and Kane Miller books are the most exciting, engaging, and educational books on the market today. They are high quality, innovative, lavishly-illustrated and best of all they are the books kids love to read. Choose from almost 2000 bright colorful and fun titles covering a wide variety of subjects.
More than 30 years ago Peter Usborne pioneered a new generation of books that prove that it is possible to create books that compete with the vast media that attracts children today. From activity books, to neat fiction series, to internet-linked science and history encyclopedias, Usborne does books better.
Kane Miller books come from all over the world to bring a different feel, culture, or just a silly story that kids everywhere can enjoy. Fantastic fiction series make Kane Miller a wonderful choice for the readers in your life.
This is a List of the services I provide to Families, Schools and Libraries :
1. One on One book selling to families and individuals who want to share the love of books to their children and open up infinite doors of possibilities.
2. Home shows of books so that you and your family and friends can learn about the books my company has to offer to fit the needs of your child. Plus this is a way for you to earn free books for your child.
3. Usborne Books & More proudly offers a unique program with value-for-money greeting cards and a high return to the organization raising funds. Cards for a Cause Fundraisers offer two boxed sets of 30 beautifully embellished cards with matching envelopes. Your group earns up to $13 per box of cards sold, with no maximum earning potential!
4. Your school deserves commercial free, quality books at great prices! The Reading is a Gift book fair program was developed by Usborne Books & More to encourage reading, and at the same time, raise money and/or free books for your school or organization.
5. Reach for the Stars!! Is a generous pledge-based reading incentive program, designed to benefit schools, individual classrooms, clubs, pre-schools, church groups, home school groups, charities, businesses and public libraries. The goal of Reach for the Stars!! Is for participants to read, or be read to, for 300 minutes over a two week period of time, thus developing a reading routine, receiving Usborne and Kane Miller books for participating
6. Literacy for a LifetimeTM is a matching grant program designed to partner with schools, businesses and foundations to support local educational institutions. The organization receiving the books has full control over the selection of Usborne and Kane Miller books from an array of over 1,500 titles.
7. Usborne Books & More provides K-12 supplemental materials to support educators as they implement these new Common Core State Standards (CCSS). We’ve made the selection process easy- all Usborne and Kane Miller titles are aligned with the standards. As an endorsing partner of CCSS, Usborne Books & More will help schools and families choose books to help educate their children, both within the school setting and at home. Certain topics mandated by these standards include myths, stories from around the world, and informational text
Please feel free to contact me for all of your book related needs or questions. Everything can be found on my website below:
Email me at : email@example.com
Visit my website at http://www.myubam.com/S3757
Cell : 347-857-5124